An exciting role has become available for a new café manager to join the Blackthorn team.
Are you passionate about food and customer service? Do you have the skills and enthusiasm to work in our small team making a big difference? We are looking for someone who can manage our café and work flexibly (including evenings) to provide cover for our cook during periods of absence. No two days are ever the same as we are required to adapt and work together to manage the work whilst helping the individuals we support.
29.5 hours a week
Skills and attributes:
- Café and cooking skills with a willingness to work flexibly and regularly cover the chef
- High standards of customer service, representing the charity to the public on a daily basis
- Maintaining the standards expected in food service, hygiene and customer experience
- Energy and enthusiasm to coordinate the café daily and for fundraising events
- Strong organisational skills and able to coordinate new and existing volunteers
- The ability to lead and support people that may have additional needs
- An understanding of Anthroposophy, mental health and charity work
Closing date for applications Friday 26th July 2019
Interviews 1st / 2nd August 2019
Download the application form: Job Application – Cafe Manager 2019
Please forward your CV and completed application form to Emma Halpin, CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org